Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where and when will the next ILEETA Conference and Expo be held?
The next ILEETA conference will be held March 20-25, 2023 at the St. Louis Union Station Hotel. click here for more information. Conference tuition is $410 for online registration and $420 for email/mailed registration.
2. How can I attend the ILEETA Conference and Expo?
Only ILEETA Members can attend the conference. To register for the 2023 ILEETA Conference & Expo, click here. The ILEETA Expo is open to all ILEETA members, sworn law enforcement and select industry professionals.
3. What is included at the conference?
The conference will include more than 150 course offerings over six days including dozens of certification and live fire courses. Attendees receive some great conference gear and free coffee and hospitality throughout the week. (No meals are included). The ILEETA Expo offers conference attendees the opportunity to network with peers and keep up to date with the latest in training and technology. For more information, click here.
4. What courses will be offered at the ILEETA Conference?
You must be an ILEETA member to present at the ILEETA conference. Deadline for instructor proposals is 11/1/2022. The 2023 course proposal application process can be found here.
5. How can I get financial assistance to attend the ILEETA Conference?
ILEETA offers members financial scholarships to public agency employees based on need. Scholarship applications are now closed.
6. Do I have to sign up for individual classes at the conference?
Most classes are first come first served and do not require advance reservation. The exceptions are certification and live fire courses which have a limited number of attendees. Registration for these courses can be found at the conference site map page.
7. How can I reserve a slot in a certification or live fire course at the conference?
Information on signing up for certification courses including course descriptions, and for the live fire firearms training courses can be found at the conference site map page. Certification course may require an additional fee to cover materials and certification costs, see certification course descriptions to determine if the class requires such fees.
8. I am traveling from outside the U.S., will I be able to participate in the live fire program if I cannot bring my weapon?
ILEETA will have a limited number of loaner firearms with magazines. The live fire registration form will have more details.
9. When, where and what is the ILEETA Expo?
The ILEETA Expo will begin March 21, 2023 at the St. Louis Union Station Hotel in St. Louis, MO and end on March 22, 2023. More than 120 providers of law enforcement technology, equipment and training will be in attendance. Admission is open to all ILEETA members and sworn law enforcement.
10. How can I apply to be an instructor at the ILEETA Conference?
You must be an ILEETA member to present at the ILEETA conference. Deadline for instructor proposals is 11/1/2022.
11. How can I reserve a Booth at the ILEETA Expo?
Contact Director of Sales and Marketing – Mary Grace Barbye for additional information at 856-981-7450 or email email@example.com.
12. Can I mail or email my conference registration form?
Yes. Click here for instructions. Please note that only ILEETA Members can attend the conference. Non-members must first apply for ILEETA membership. Once membership is approved individuals can register for the conference. Current members need not complete the membership application process.